Saturday, December 19, 2009

Did you know that bathing with selsun blue shampoo gets rid of ance, ringworms, athletes foot, jock itch ..?

and of course dandruff .Its really good for your whole body . Keeps you super cleanDid you know that bathing with selsun blue shampoo gets rid of ance, ringworms, athletes foot, jock itch ..?
I did not know that.. thanks for the tip.. I have boys so you know how dirty they can be..Did you know that bathing with selsun blue shampoo gets rid of ance, ringworms, athletes foot, jock itch ..?
wow... I'll have to remember that for the next time I let myself go and need to clear up all those ailments...
Yes..it is what they used in place of woad in the Mel Gibson movie..
it would clean me off after you pee on me??
Sounds as if it might even beat a Clorox dip.
Didn't know that.
No, I was unaware, however, since I have never had none of those afflictions, I don't need it.
and you would know? boy, how sad, ya poor thing, keep on sudsing.
wow that's definitely the grossest thing I've heard all day.





My junk gets nothing but the best, Pert Plus!





the tingle means it's working, and oh does it tingle!
Oh ,poor you ,that you suffered from that all


Good you found out


Drops.
I did`nt know that thanks for the tip baby
It probably dries out your skin too!
Thanks for the 411 but I dont have any of the above. Good to know though.
really??? well thanks for the info and 2 points
kinda like bleach
and it prevents bone failure and spinal leakage too
  • kids myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment