Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is it healthy/safe to mix shampoo? (Selsun Blue and Garnier Fructis conditioner)?

It is healthy/safe to use Selsun Blue as a shampoo, and Garnier Fructis Conditioner? Also, is it okay to go:


One day: Selsun Blue / Garnier Fructis Conditioner


Next day: Garnier Shampoo / Garnier Conditioner


And keep on switching?Is it healthy/safe to mix shampoo? (Selsun Blue and Garnier Fructis conditioner)?
Of course it's safe to mix shampoos and conditioners.


I've found my hair is actually healthier when I mix up my shampoos and conditioners. Use one combo of shampoos/conditioners for a couple days, then switch.Is it healthy/safe to mix shampoo? (Selsun Blue and Garnier Fructis conditioner)?
It is safe to mix shampoo with another conditioner. But you hair will come out smelling 2 different things, but it's all right. You can keep on switching if you want too. It's all up to you really.
Yes, totally safe.
Of course! I do the same thing! I mix mane 'n tail and gliss kur. Since the mane shampoo and conditioner left my hair really thick feeling and coarse I mixed it with gliss kur (shampoo=total repair, conditioner=liquid silk) which leaves my so silky but makes my already thin hair flat. The result? Thick feeling hair that looked and felt like silk! (all I did was put a doulop of each shampoo and a doulop of each conditioner and put them in!) So unless you are using a shampoo for medical reasons (it would have chemicals) it will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment