Saturday, December 19, 2009

How long does it take for Selsun Blue Shampoo to work?

I've been using Selsun Blue Medicated Shampoo to rid my dandruff for about a month now. What I usually do is rub it into my scalp, rinse, then I use Aussie Moist shampoo and conditioner because I can't stand the smell of the Selsun. I do this every other day or every three, depending on when I want to get my hair wet :-) Is the fact that I'm using another shampoo canceling out the Selsun? Is there any other way I can rid my dandruff? Please help. It's getting really annoying.How long does it take for Selsun Blue Shampoo to work?
For our kids (no longer teens), what made all the difference with dandruff was not what shampoo they used but a shampoo brush which cost $1.29 at Walgreens.





Lather your scalp and hair, then gently scrape the shampoo brush's bristles against the scalp, loosening any dandruff. Use the shampoo brush, again at the scalp, as you rinse to get rid of all the loose flakes.





This worked with any shampoo.





See a shampoo brush at http://www.cachebeauty.com/blue_shampoo_鈥?/a> or http://img.smallflower.com/i/16545.jpg ... so you know what to look for.How long does it take for Selsun Blue Shampoo to work?
You could try ';Head %26amp; Shoulders'; shampoo, which i hear is also another good dandruff shampoo like selsun blue is suppost to be.


or you could shampoo your hair longer, shampoo your scalp more..and also try the selsun blue conditioner, leave that in your hair for a few minutes, THEN use your other conditioner to get rid of the smell or whatever.





good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment