Saturday, December 19, 2009

Will mixing Selsun Blue Shampoo with sunscreen prevent sunspots?

It probably would but it's blue green so I don't think you want to mix it and wear it, plus it could make you tan streaky. If you can find some of the old regular blue kind you can put it on and leave it overnight (2 applications should do the trick) or turn the bottle upside down and let it settle and then pat the orangey gold colored substance that has settled in the cap on the sunspots. It's the selenium sulfide in the Selsun Blue that makes it work. I was prescribed that for sunspots when I was a teenager and the Dr. told me Selsun Blue would work but that was about 15 years ago.Will mixing Selsun Blue Shampoo with sunscreen prevent sunspots?
I doubt it. But a good sunscreen would.Will mixing Selsun Blue Shampoo with sunscreen prevent sunspots?
no
  • kids myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment