Thursday, December 24, 2009

Difference between Selsun Blue Shampoos? ?

I'm wanting to change shampoos %26amp; conditioners


%26amp; thought I'll give Selsun Blue ago. I've been using Head %26amp; Shoulders for a long time now.





However I noticed Selsun has 3 different ranges:


Selsun Blue


Selsun Blue Naturals


Selsun Salon





Is there any difference between the 3???


Plus with dandruff can you only use shampoo? =\


Coz Selsun Blue has a lot of shampoo %26amp; zero conditioners on its own.Difference between Selsun Blue Shampoos? ?
Selsun Blue uses a selenium compound for dandruff control instead of Head 'n Shoulders' pyrithone zinc. I assume their other products have the same amount of active ingrdient (1% of the selinium compound) as the original product.


Last month I saw a Head 'n Shoulders product in a dark blue bottle that has the same active ingredient as Selsun, and the price is about 1/2 as much per ounce. At that rate you can afford a separate conditioner and get the same dandruff control of the Selsun product!
  • kids myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment