Saturday, December 19, 2009

I have a really dry and itchy scalp, how can i cure it? what type of shampoo? will selsun blue work?

I have the same thing, but dandruff shampoo makes me itch like crazy. I can only use Neutragena T-gel, or Grandpa's pine tar soap. Also, I shave my head when the weather is warm, that helps.I have a really dry and itchy scalp, how can i cure it? what type of shampoo? will selsun blue work?
try sea-breeze and or tea tree sallys sell to the public or go to a beauty shop or barber shopI have a really dry and itchy scalp, how can i cure it? what type of shampoo? will selsun blue work?
Yes. Selsun Blue, along with most of the over-the-counter dandruff shampoo should help you out quite a bit. Also, doing a hot oil treatment can help moisturize the scalp. :) Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment