Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does selsun blue shampoo get rid of dandruff?

I have tried Head %26amp; Shoulders, and everytime I get out of the shower, then let my hair dry, I have flakes again!





Will selsun blue work?Does selsun blue shampoo get rid of dandruff?
Selsun Blue DOES work. My friend uses it because she has UNCONTROLLABLE dandruff. But it smells kind of weird so I'd suggest you put some nice smelling conditioner afterwords so the weird smell doesn't stay in your hair. (My friends does it that way)





Cheers and good luck!


:)Does selsun blue shampoo get rid of dandruff?
CleanserReduces dandruff by 56% in as little as one week.The one mild, medicated cleanser that reduces dandruff by 56% in as little as one week and as much as 70% after six weeks of use.For hair prone to dandruff.


http://ngupta.qhealthbeauty.com/search/d鈥?/a>
Yes, it did for me. Just use it every time you shampoo, you can get it at Wal-mart, CVS, or any place like that.
selsun blue does work. i had pretty bad dandruff like a year ago. someone recommended it to me and now i'm flake free!


good luck! (:
My sister uses it and says it's great! Try Head %26amp; Shoulders =] That works as well.
i use selsun blue, it doesnt get rid of them, but it prevents itchy-ness alot and it helps, but i still have SOME dandruff .
Try Sulfur 8 shampoo
great product! follow the directions and use for about 3 weeks to see !!
it really works


i have it and i use it daily


when u use it u get a flake free head!!


no itch!!


if selsun blue doesn't work try nuetregena t-gel


that works too!!
Yes I use it but you have to wash your hai every day or every other day!! Otherwise it will not help as much...Head and Shoulders does not work.

No comments:

Post a Comment